Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Apostle John Eckhardt: ‎"MY NEVER AGAIN LIST"

  • Never again will I confess "I can't" for "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Philippians 4:13).
  • Never again will I meditate on what is not honest. (Phil.4:8)
  • Never again will I meditate on what is not pure. (Phil.4:8)
  • Never again will I meditate on what is not lovely. (Phil.4:8)
  • Never again will I meditate on what is not of good report. (Phil.4:8)
  • Never again will I meditate on that which is not virtuous. (Phil.4:8)
  • Never again will I meditate on that which is not praiseworthy. (Phil.4:8)
  • Never again will I give place to the devil. (Eph.4:27)
  • Never again will I allow the enemy to control my sexual character, but I yield my body as a living sacrifice. (Rom.12:1)
  • Never again will I allow the enemy to control my mind, but I renew my mind with the Word of God. (Rom.12:2)
  • Never again will I allow people to draw me away from the love of God, for God is love. (1 John 4:7-8)
  • Never again will I allow poverty and lack to control my life, my God supplies all my need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil.4:19)
  • Never again will I carry a bag full of holes. (Hag.1:6)
  • Never again will I be poor, for the Lord became poor that I through his poverty might be rich. (2 Cor.8:9)
  • Never again will I live without the desires of my heart, because I delight myself in the LORD. (Psa.37:4)
  • Never again will I allow satan to steal my finances, but I have abundant life. (John 10:10)
  • Never again will I doubt God’s desire to prosper me, for the Lord takes pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. (Psa.35:27)
  • Never again will I be the tail, and not the head. (Deut.28:13)
  • Never again will I be a borrower, and not a lender. (Deut.28:12)
  • Never again will I trust in man instead of trusting in the LORD,
  • Never again will I exalt a man above what God says.
  • Never again will I put any man before you LORD.
  • Never again will Jezebel intimidate me.
  • Never again will I allow anyone to take advantage of me, and use me in an ungodly way.
  • Never again will I allow anyone to take advantage of me, and use me in an ungodly way. (2 Cor.11:20)
  • Never again will I allow myself to be abused by false ministers (2 Cor.11:20)
  • Never again will I allow ministers to smite me on the face (2 Cor.11:20)
  • Never again will I allow a man to exalt himself over me (2 Cor.11:20)
  • Never again will I allow a man to put me in bondage (2 Cor.11:20)
  • Never again will I worry, but I will be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving l will let my requests be made known unto God. (Phil 4:6)
  • Never again will I keep back my sword. (Jer.48:10)
  • Never again will I refuse to fight the Lord’s battles. (Judg.5:23)
  • Never again will I allow myself to fret because of evildoers. (37:1,7)
  • Never again will I neglect the gifts God has given me, but I will stir up the gift of God. (1 Tim.4:14, 2 Tim.1:6))
  • Never again will I bury the talents God has given me because of fear. (Matt.25:25)
  • Never again will I allow any man to hinder or stop me from obeying God. (Acts 5:29)
  • Never again will I be afraid of the faces of men. (Jer.1:8)

No comments: